Please Review Our Policies
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we request your cooperation and accordance with the following terms and conditions. The policies herein stated should not be construed to be complete and exclusive.
Reservation and Payment Policy
1. Bookings must be paid in full at time of reservation (credit card required – Visa, Mastercard). Refund policy below. If you booked with a partial payment, the balance of the rental is payable upon check-in. You can pay in cash, e-transfer, or credit card.
2. Weekly bookings can be arranged according to your needs. Prices will still vary from the date of bookings; discount will be given to weekly accommodations.
3. Due to limited parking on site, 2 vehicles per cottage is permitted. Please advise us ahead of time if you will need an extra parking for a fee of $10 per car.
4. Check-in time is 3:00 PM since we need the time to clean and prepare your cabin.
5. Check out time is 11:00 AM. Cottages are to be left as you found them. Failure to do so will result in an extra cleaning charge. Damage caused to the cottages, appliances, furniture, or items missing from cottages, charges will be processed to your credit card given upon reservation.
1. Complete information on Parking, Swimming Area, Recycling. Garbage Disposal and local Facilities is posted in each cottage.
2. Our tap water is treated and tested but we DO NOT recommend it for drinking. We encourage our guests to bring their own drinking water.
3. Our facilities are registered for guests only. Visitors (overnight or day use in excess of 4 hours) must be registered with us: they represent a cost to us in water, sewage, and garbage use. Overnight visitors are charged $15.00 each.
4. No pets are allowed on site.
5. Garbage should be separated accordingly. It is the guest’s responsibility to move the garbage/recycles to their respective bins at the checkout.
6. Quiet Time is 11:00 PM to 10:00 AM. Sandbanks Waterfront Cottages requests guests to observe quiet time.
7. Sandbanks Waterfront Cottages is a family-oriented establishment with many common use areas and facilities like the dock, swimming area, fire pit, and so on. All children must be accompanied by an adult in all public spaces including the waterfront.
8. All alcoholic beverages must be consumed in your private cottage. No open Alcohol on the public grounds.
9. We value our many repeat guests. You will be given preference for next year’s booking if you will advise us at the beginning of the year.
10. Sandbanks Waterfront Cottages reserves the right to refuse future bookings from individuals or groups who misuse and/or damage the areas or otherwise intrude on other cottages’ enjoyment (eg. loud music, disorderly behavior, lewd behavior, nudity, public intoxication.)
11. Guests who damage the cottage, the fixtures, and such will be refused future bookings and may be subject to legal proceedings to cover the cost of damage.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Should you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, please notify us as soon as possible. If a booking is being canceled less than 30 days before arrival, a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. If the booking is canceled more than 30 days before arrival, a charge per cabin equal to CAD$50 plus the processing fees paid to the payment gateway. In the event of a no-show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
2. In the event of covid lockdown restriction, you will be refunded as follows: 1) If paying using credit card, a processing fee charged by payment gateway shall be deducted. 2) If paying in cash, you will be refunded in full.
Facilities and Property Use
Each guest will be asked to sign a waiver and release form for the use of our facilities. The form will either be emailed to you or you can sign the form upon check in.
1. We will not collect any confidential or sensitive information from our visitors without their knowledge and consent and such information will be limited to that which is needed to properly service and support our customers and prospective customers.
I have read and agree to the above fees, terms and conditions and my payment is proof of my reading and acceptance of the aforementioned. I understand that failure to adhere to the above can result in my stay being terminated without any refund.