Please Review As per Government Guidelines
Ontario is moving into the next phase of its reopening plan on Wednesday, with more outdoor activities permitted and some indoor services allowed with capacity limits and masking rules in place. Here’s a look at what’s permitted under Step 2.
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 25 people.
- Indoor gatherings of up to five people.
Retail, dining and indoor services
- Essential retail stores can open to 50 per cent capacity.
- Non-essential retail stores can open to 25 per cent capacity.
- Stores in shopping malls can open.
- Personal care services such as salons can open to 25 per cent capacity if masks can be worn at all times.
- Outdoor dining expands to six people per table, with exceptions for large households.
- Public libraries can open up to 25 per cent capacity.
- Religious services and other ceremonies like weddings and funerals up to 25 per cent capacity.
- Outdoor fitness classes with three metres of distance between people.
- No-contact outdoor sports, with no limit on the number of people or teams.
- Overnight camps for children.
- Outdoor concerts, theatres, cinemas, sports facilities, horse racing and motor speedways up to 25 per cent audience capacity.
- Outdoor water parks, fairs, festivals and amusement parks up to 25 per cent capacity.
In support of the government efforts, following are our guidelines:
1. Names of guests and their email address per cabin shall be submitted to us prior to check in. Children’s names and age are asked to submit to us too.
2. Please maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between individuals (who don’t live together).
3. If you are sick, please stay home.
4. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food.
5. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
Sandbanks Waterfront Cottages assures our guests that each cabin is cleaned thoroughly and sanitized after each check out.
Have a safe vacation at our cottages.
I have read and agree to the above fees, terms and conditions and my payment is proof of my reading and acceptance of the aforementioned. I understand that failure to adhere to the above can result in my stay being terminated without any refund.